BuyAnabolicSteroids - BUY-ANABOLIC-STEROIDS.COM RIP OFF

Bought items paid with Western Union now no contact at all will not respond to emails. Website owned and registered by

Administrative Contact:

Company:

Fax:

Administrative Contact:

Company:

Fax:

Federal warrants in the US for Pinsuwan for selling or not selling cigarettes

Takes money and sends nothing a first class rip off

BuyAnabolicSteroids - Www.buy-anabolic-steroids.com IS A FRAUD!

Fort Collins, Colorado 11 comments

the sellers took my money & ran.. when i asked for a tracking number on my $260 order.. they stopped responding to my emails for 2 weeks. Then i finally sent a rude email demanding a response..

the owner, who is also the customer service agent started threatening me and became very very hostile.. He threatened to send me ILLEGAL packages in the mail in order to get me in trouble with the FEDS.. HE is a fraud, please do not buy from this site. I told him all i wanted was a *** tracking number!

www.buy-anabolic-steroids.com IS A FRAUD!

name:PARPHAISORNSARAPHAK

DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO THIS PERSON!

Comments

Warner Robins, Georgia, United States #941844

Thank God for you guys. you really saved me from some fraudulent deals.

Same issue, should have read the reviews prior to ordering. Same bull---t, placed an order, got my money and ran.

He is a piece of ---t!!! someone needs to put this dude out of commission.

Alexandria, Virginia, United States #595402

I am looking online to purchase a product and thank god for these reviews. This guy sounds like a complete douche bag.

So i will go somewhere else. May lying

dirt bags burn ***.

I place an ordre four weeks ago for $267.00 and i have not got my order. I had e-mail them over ten time.

They took money and want e-mail me back. this site is no good www.buy-anabolic-steroids.com

to Andra for LA CA Wuhan, Hubei, China #677498

if you like ,you can visit our site www.maxsourcechem.com to check the steriods you want ,and email me maxsource07@hotmail.com

sorry to say but this assclown is still up and running. Thanks to this site I know now that I was correct in checking for consumer reports. I had almost sent him the money.

i live in u.k so doe,s this guy got is number think it scared him would not respond so i sent him a amail saying pick up you,re phone,answer he say,s nothing i say f****** s**t phone dawn send another email money back or prods all give you 7 day,s or else...got a sorry my mestake prods be with you in day,s.tried to re-order hohoho got no reply.funny thing is money whent to mexico or something like that yet this f*** live,s in manchester :grin :grin

javascript:ac_smilie(':eek')

I WAS READY TO ORDER FROM THIS SITE. WHEW!

My gut instinct told be to check for fraud complaints before I ordered, so I did.

After reading the latest entries, I decided not to risk it.

Thanks

discount anabolics is a big fraud i have made an order with them in march i paid for it and im still waiting for them to email me or send me my products that i have paid for. I have reported them to my bank. They a Crooks

THANK YOU SOO MUCH.. THAT GUY F'N PISSED ME OFF SO BAD!! what a crook!

I brought his site down... such a relief :) I paid him $270 but at least he can no longer do this to others!

View more comments